Dean’s Carries the Full Line of These Fine Products
Visit Dean’s Showroom
Dean’s continuously seeks the world’s finest products. We use our years of industry knowledge to compare engineering and design to ensure that our customers love the spa they purchase for years to come. Our spas represent the best of the best in quality, benefits, and longevity.
Dean’s is an authorized dealer of Clearwater Spas, Caldera Spas, and Freeflow Spas products. Our showrooms showcase our most popular models – many in full operation. We invite our customers to try before you buy! Call ahead to experience the therapy for yourself.
Located in Woodinville, Washington, Clearwater Spas has been manufacturing American-made, environmentally sound tubs since 1976, resulting in spas that not only provide outstanding hydrotherapy and luxury, but stand the test of time.
- Corrossion-proof PVC frame for a lifetime of structural support.
- The industry’s most durable and sealed cabinet and floor systems.
Caldera Spas’ reliable, high-performance spas are designed for comfort, efficient energy use, and simple maintenance so you can enjoy the full benefits that come from making a hot tub part of your daily routine.
- Water care systems that result in reduced chemical use while keeping your hot tub sanitized, healthy, and ready to use any time.
- Energy-efficient design saves energy and money on operating costs, meeting the most stringent energy efficiency standards.
Freeflow Spas brings you portable plug & play hot tubs that bring you a premium spa experience at an afforable price.
- Manufactured using rotational molding, these spas are very durable in construction.
- No costly, time-consuming electrical connections – simply plug into a 110v outlet!
- Available in a variety of sizes to fit backyards, condo balconies, or even porches!
Many people think you can only be a pro swimmer to get use out of a swim spa, but they are actually the perfect solution for all ages to keep active and healthy!
- By adjusting their features, you can use a swim spa as an exercise machine, a hot tub, and a swimming pool!
- Swim spas are significantly less expensive both to purchase AND maintain than an inground pool.
- Swim spas can be used year-round. Whether it’s a scorching summer day or the midst of winter, you can change its temperature to accommodate your surroundings.
Learn More: Benefits of a Hot Tub
Arthritis Relief: Many doctors strongly recommend hydrotherapy as part of a comprehensive treatment of chronic arthritis pain. Just 10-15 minutes per day in water temperatures between 98-104°F can significantly improve your body’s coordination and flexibility. How do we know all this? President and CEO of Coast Spas, Don Elkington, serves on the Board of Directors for the Arthritis Research Center of Canada.
Improved Sleep: Humans are supposed to sleep up to 9-10 hours a day. A relaxing daily spa session can help you get the greatest benefits from the sleep you do have time for.
Stress Relief: We all have stress in our daily lives relating to work, family, and society. The heat from a hot tub stimulates blood circulation and calms the nervous system. It also lowers blood pressure and cortisol (the stress hormone) levels, which in turn physically aids the body to relax.
Massage Therapy: A hot tub’s hydro-massage jets target pain precisely. High-pressure water on tired muscles provides the same soothing and stimulating effect as an expensive massage therapy session. In fact, a home spa gives you instant permanent access to the same beneficial effects of hot water enjoyed by the ancient Turks and Romans.
Family Ties: Whether it’s taking the time at the end of the day with your children to catch up with everyone’s hectic day or relaxing with friends, a hot tub creates a stillness in time where conversation and bonding is brought to the forefront in an age of constant distraction and isolation.
Investment: A hot tub will look great in your backyard, especially with a choice of cabinets and shell colors custom-tailored to its surroundings. Like a good kitchen or bathroom renovation, an attractive, top-quality spa can add aesthetic and monetary value to your property.
All of our spas’ jets and ergonomic seating are carefully designed to give you the ultimate massage.
- The placement, size variation, and different types of jets are all perfectly designed and engineered to replicate professional massage techniques, targeting specific areas of the body.
- With the ability to control volume and pressure, you can create the jet massage that is just right for you.
Service and Installation
It may seem easy to rely on a big box store, spa show at a fair, or even the internet when you’re in the market for a spa. However, once your spa is purchased, you cannot expect service and support when needed.
- Dean’s Stove & Spa is a reputable local dealer. That means a spa with a full warranty, professionally trained technicians available at your convenience, support from our staff, and much more!
- Trust the experts at Dean’s to sell, deliver, and maintain your spa…because you deserve more than standard.
NEW! Hot Tub Serum
No matter what spa you think is best, something all sides agree on is that your water should be clean and healthy.
- Hot Tub Serum is the ONLY product that effectively destroys sludge, biofilm, and even white water mold.
- All-natural, non-toxic advanced cleaners (the same technology hospitals use to sanitize operating rooms!) super-clean your tub and keep it that way for 6+ months…all in under 25 minutes.
- The ONLY EPA registered company and exclusive lifetime warranty jet program in the industry.
Dean’s Popular Spas
Caldera Spas Utopia Series
6 Models, 4-8 Persons
43-74 Hydrotherapy Jets
ABS Base Pan
Clearwater Spas Evergreen Series
8 Models, 3-8 Persons
40 Hydrotherapy Jets
Caldera Spas Vacanza Series
6 Models, 2-7 Persons
14-45 Hydrotherapy Jets
Caldera Spas Paradise Series
6 Models, 3-7 Persons
31-46 Hydrotherapy Jets
Clearwater Spas Northwest Series
5 Models, 5-7 Persons
51-57 Hydrotherapy Jets
Clearwater Spas Resort Series
4 Models, 4-6 Persons
91-107 Hydrotherapy Jets
Award Winning Composite Cabinets
Dual Defense Filtration/Purification System
Illuminated Bistro Table