Tempest Torch Head
$999.99 – $1,599.99
+ FREE SHIPPING
Breaking the barriers of standard torch design, Travis Industries proudly unveils the Tempest Torch – a dramatic decorative outdoor gas lamp. Created as a decorative outdoor furnishing for a wide array of exterior settings and applications, the Tempest Torch is designed to be the ultimate in lighting enhancement. The display possibilities are nearly endless: outdoor living spaces, retail or business store fronts, front walkways, lighting pool areas, and more.
Buy now, pay over time by selecting PayPal Credit. No interest if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See terms.
Have questions about this item? Click "Send us a message" at the bottom of your screen and we'll get right back to you!
- Showcases an enchanting, spiraling flame dancing within the tempered glass walls, creating a natural venturi effect of fire without the use of electricity or a fan.
- Winner of Best Outdoor Room Furnishing and Best Show For All Outdoor Products at the Hearth, BBQ, and Patio Expo.
- Manufactured by Travis Industries - North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of hearth products.
- Featured on Hell's Kitchen, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and DIY Network's Turf War!
- Can be installed in 4 different ways: ground post, deck post, pillar mount, and wall mount (ALL SOLD SEPARATELY).
- Automatic gas shut off if the flame goes out as an added safety feature.
- Optional removable rain cap included.
- Tempered glass panels are easy to remove for cleaning and service.
- Durable stainless steel frame and burner.
Overall Width: 8 3/4"
Overall Height: 25"
Clearances to Combustibles:
Floor: 2.5” combustible floor to base of torch
Walls: 8” measured from glass surface
Ceiling: 26” measured from the torch top (glass frame) with or without the raincap
|Ignition and Fuel||
Piezo Ignition, Natural Gas, Piezo Ignition, Liquid Propane, Electronic Ignition, Natural Gas, Electronic Ignition, Liquid Propane