Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The stunning Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country is the largest of our separate combustion pizza ovens. With exclusive features not available in any other line of pizza ovens, this wood-fired oven gives anyone the chance to rediscover traditional ways of cooking.
Have questions about this item? Click "Send us a message" at the bottom of your screen and we'll get right back to you!
- 100% made in Italy.
- 29.5" x 24" cooking chamber.
- Exclusive heat distribution system in which the flame is separate from the cooking chamber, causing the heated air to circulate uniformly throughout each level.
- Smoke valve to adjust combustion intensity, and steam valve to regulate humidity levels.
- Combustion chamber door valve to modify the draft through ventilation slots.
- Contains no weldings.
- For deep cleaning of the cooking chamber, grid supports are easily dismounted by unlocking them from the fixing points.
- Can easily be completely dismantled for total inspection of components, all of which can be made from the front of the oven.
- Cart with wheels and retractable handles for easy transportation.
- Thermometer and timer.
- Ventilation switch and interior lighting switch.
39.5"W x 72"H (92" with chimney) x 30.5"D