Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
+ FREE SHIPPING
The stunning Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country is the largest of our separate combustion pizza ovens. With exclusive features not available in any other line of pizza ovens, this wood-fired oven gives anyone the chance to rediscover traditional ways of cooking.
Have questions about this item? Click "Send us a message" at the bottom of your screen and we'll get right back to you!
- 100% made in Italy.
- 29.5" x 24" cooking chamber.
- Exclusive heat distribution system in which the flame is separate from the cooking chamber, causing the heated air to circulate uniformly throughout each level.
- Smoke valve to adjust combustion intensity, and steam valve to regulate humidity levels.
- Combustion chamber door valve to modify the draft through ventilation slots.
- Contains no weldings.
- For deep cleaning of the cooking chamber, grid supports are easily dismounted by unlocking them from the fixing points.
- Can easily be completely dismantled for total inspection of components, all of which can be made from the front of the oven.
- Cart with wheels and retractable handles for easy transportation.
- Thermometer and timer.
- Ventilation switch and interior lighting switch.
39.5"W x 72"H (92" with chimney) x 30.5"D