Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
+ FREE SHIPPING!
The stunning Rossofuoco Sedicinoni Country is the largest of our separate combustion pizza ovens. With exclusive features not available in any other line of pizza ovens, this wood-fired oven gives anyone the chance to rediscover traditional ways of cooking.
- 100% made in Italy.
- 29.5″ x 24″ cooking chamber.
- Exclusive heat distribution system in which the flame is separate from the cooking chamber, causing the heated air to circulate uniformly throughout each level.
- Smoke valve to adjust combustion intensity.
- Steam valve to regulate humidity levels.
- Combustion chamber door valve to modify the draft through ventilation slots.
- Contains no weldings.
- For deep cleaning of the cooking chamber, grid supports are easily dismounted by unlocking them from the fixing points.
- Can easily be completely dismantled for total inspection of components, all of which can be made from the front of the oven.
- Cart with wheels and retractable handles for easy transportation.
- Thermometer and timer.
- Interior lighting switch.
- Ventilation switch.
39.5″W x 72″H (92″ with chimney) x 30.5″D
Roof extends 5.5″ front/back and 5″ either side
Buy now, pay over time by selecting PayPal Credit. No interest if paid in full in 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See terms.