Coast Spas Cascade Luxury 61 Infinity Edge Spa
Call for Price
The spa that sets Coast spas apart from everyone else in the industry. Not only does an infinity edge eliminate your filter grate and bobbing skimmers, it also prevents the water level from changing. No matter how many people are in the spa, the water level remains the same. Not to mention, an unbeatable view you won’t get from any other spa. If you are looking for the ultimate in luxury, benefits, and quality, look no further than the Cascade.
Have questions about this item? Click "Send us a message" at the bottom of your screen and we'll get right back to you!
- HydroCyclonic Filtration System® - the 175 sq ft filter is completely separate from the bathing area and utilizes forced filtration. This ensures that the dirty water never comes back in contact with the tub water, even when the filter stops. This filtration is required on public hot tubs for health reasons, and Coast Spas are the only portable spas in the industry to utilize it.
- Shells constructed with multiple layers of Owens Corning® fiberglass with steel angle iron reinforcement.
- 61 jets.
- Seats up to 7 people.
- Infinity edge design with raised back.
- Cabinets feature illuminated carbon fiber corners.
- Coast Guard® ground-shield barrier.
- O3one Advanced Ozone system.
- Xtreme Multicolor Gem lighting package.
- Refresh button - allows you to begin a filtering cycle with the push of a button, without even lifting the cover!
- AquaSole foot jet.
- Self-Cleaning Sweeper Jet.
- 24" adjustable waterfall - the largest on any hot tub!
- EcoAir vents.
- 3 5HP pumps.
- 480 gallons.
92"W x 101"D x 31"H (47" at back)
Sterling Marble shell, Gray cabinets