Clementi Small Pulcinella Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The Small Pulcinella is the smallest in Clementi’s line of freestanding direct combustion ovens. With Italian-made quality unlike any other, Clementi ovens are simply the industry’s best…and yet they are priced lower than the competition. When you buy from Dean’s, you are buying direct from the importer!
Have questions about this item? Click "Send us a message" at the bottom of your screen and we'll get right back to you!
- 100% made in Italy.
- 24″ x 24″ cooking chamber.
- Food-grade stainless steel construction, unlike most competition.
- Can cook up to 2 pizzas at a time in less than 2 minutes.
- Clementi's patented Air Plus system provides continuous air flow and distributes the flame along the entire upper part of the cooking chamber, resulting in fast combustion, quick startup time, and even temperature to cook your pizza perfectly!
- Lined with high grade, heat-retaining fire bricks, and massively insulated with rockwool and ceramic fiber. This allows for extraordinary heat retention, even if the door is open.
- Includes cart with wheels and retractable handles for easy transportation.
- Comes with attachable side shelf.
- 430 stainless steel cooking chamber and 304 painted steel roof.
30"W x 53.5"H (76.5" with chimney) x 34"D
12.5"W x 30"D side shelf
Red, Anthracite (Black), Copper, Stainless Steel