Dean’s Carries the Full Line of These Fine Products
Why Do I Need a Fireplace?
For over 40 years, Dean’s Stove & Spa has been heating homes with impeccably crafted wood, gas, and electric fireplaces built right here in the USA.
- Whether you’re looking for a primary heat source, supplemental warmth, or just pure ambiance, our fireplaces will transform your space into a beautiful, inviting, and cozy sanctuary.
- Dean’s represents a total commitment to exceptional fireplaces, professional installation, and excellent service.
DaVinci Custom Linear Gas Fireplaces
The options are endless with DaVinci custom linear gas fireplaces, adding design, innovation, and functionality to virtually anywhere in your home.
- Best fire presentation of any linear fireplace.
- SafeTouch™ Glass never gets hotter than 135º.
- Reflective crushed glass with multi-colored LED lighting, plus multiple fire art options.
- Choose from 2′ to 66′ long and from 12″ to 58″ high!
Flare Custom Linear Gas Fireplaces
By combining superior raw materials, contemporary design, creative technology, and a frameless way of thinking, Flare has created a full line of indoor & outdoor linear, modern fireplaces that are luxurious, simple to operate, and efficient.
- Choose to add lots of heat to the room, or direct all heat outside for pure aesthetic value.
- Double glass or single glass with a screen.
- Over 100 configurations to choose from!
Maestro Custom Gas Fireplaces
Modern and minimalist, the decorative and non-heater rated Maestro Collection commands attention.
- Three vertical models: 24 x 36″, 36 x 48″ and 36 x 58″, and two square models: 36 x 36″ and 48 x 48″.
- Single-sided or see-thru indoor/outdoor.
- Features award-winning TouchSmart™ control system, SafeTouch™ Glass, and Halogen Down Lighting.
- Optional Bon-Fyre Birch Logs are a unique work of art and available in all models.
It’s hard to deny the allure of a fire – especially our gas fireplaces. Behind gorgeous designer faces and expansive windows, our log sets and patented Ember-Fyre technology create the illusion of real burning wood. But the hidden beauty here is convenience:
- A cozy fire at the touch of a button, even when the power’s out.
- Built-in thermostats that regulate flame and heat.
- Compatibility with natural gas or propane.
With so many options, what’s not to love?
Nothing heats like wood or compares to the ambiance of a crackling wood fire in your home. Feel good about burning wood in your home with our EPA Certified Lineup.
- The cleanest wood burning technology on the planet, our fireplaces burn less wood while delivering more heat and saving you trips to the wood pile.
- These units feature technology that will heat like a furnace while efficiently circulating and distributing the heat evenly throughout your entire home.
Tulikivi Heat-Retaining Wood Fireplaces
Tulikivi fireplaces from Finland produce a comfortable heat that radiates into the room from soapstone.
- Soapstone is a unique natural material that has excellent heat-retaining properties and emits a gentle, comfortable warmth. The heat output is so gentle that you can touch the surface without getting burned.
- Tulikivi has invested heavily in technology to ensure efficient, economical, and easy to use products of the highest standards.
Whether or not it comes from a “real” fire, firelight never fails to set the perfect tone. Now, thanks to our innovative electric fireplaces, you can add ambiance and even heat to otherwise impossible spaces.
- There’s no venting required – just plug and play!
- Remote controls let you manage the fire from afar.
- Configure your fireplace appearance and interior media however you like.
EcoSmart Ventless Fireplaces
A complete collection of design solutions fueled by bioethanol: a clean-burning, renewable fuel based on plants like corn and sugarcane.
- EcoSmart offers an iconic collection of 150 self-contained, zero clearance fireplaces.
- No venting, no electrical, and no gas lines or utility connections needed.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- No soot, no ash, and no air quality concerns.
Dean’s Popular Fireplaces
Fireplace Xtrordinair 4415 See-Thru
Up to 42,000 BTUs
Heats up to 2,100 square feet
Features GreenSmart 2 wireless remote
Fireplace Xtrordinair 564 TRV 25K
Up to 25,000 BTUs
Heats up to 1,250 square feet
Features EmberGlo Bed and GreenSmart 2 wireless remote
Fireplace Xtrordinair 42 Apex
Up to 62,000 BTUs
Heats up to 2,500 square feet
Emissions as low as 0.69 GPH
Up to 12 hour burn time
Flare See-Thru Indoor/Outdoor
Up to 60,000 BTUs
9 Media Options
Fireplace Xtrordinair 36 Elite
Up to 66,000 BTUs
Heats up to 2,500 square feet
Features Posi-Pressure heating system
Up to 14,500 BTUs per foot
Features SafeTouch glass & multi-colored lighting