Custom Fireplace Design & Installation – Gas, Wood or Electric – Indoors & Out
Dean’s Carries the Full Line of These Fine Products
DaVinci Custom Linear Gas Fireplaces
The options are endless with DaVinci custom linear gas fireplaces, adding design, innovation, and functionality to virtually anywhere in your home. Choose from 2′ to 66′ long and from 12″ to 58″ high!
- Best fire presentation of any linear fireplace on the market.
- Safe Touch Glass™ never gets hotter than 135º – that’s the lowest anywhere!
- Reflective crushed glass with multi-colored LED lighting.
- Multiple stone and log fire art options.
- And MORE!
Maestro Custom Gas Fireplaces
The decorative, non-heater rated Maestro Collection is made up of 12 new gas fireplaces!
- There are two vertical models: 36″ x 48″ & 36″x 58″, and two square models: 36″ x 36″ & 48″ x 48″.
- Both configurations are available in single-sided and see-thru indoor/outdoor choices.
- Features the award-winning TouchSmart™ control system.
- Optional Bon-Fyre Birch Logs are a unique work of art and available in all Maestro models.
- Features Halogen Down Lighting, which highlights the beautiful Bon-Fyre logs.
It’s hard to deny the allure of a fire – especially our gas fireplaces. Behind gorgeous designer faces and expansive windows, our log sets and patented Ember-Fyre technology create the illusion of real burning wood. But the hidden beauty here is convenience:
- A cozy fire at the touch of a button, even when the power’s out.
- Built-in thermostats that regulate flame and heat.
- Compatibility with LP and natural gas.
With so many options, what’s not to love?
A complete collection of bioethanol-fueled design solutions.
- No electrical needed.
- No gas lines needed.
- No venting needed.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Bioethanol burners, fireplace inserts, zero clearance models, freestanding fire tables and bowls, and more.
- Clean-burning, renewable fuel.
Nothing heats like wood or compares to the ambiance of a crackling wood fire in your home. Feel good about burning wood in your home with our EPA Certified Lineup. The cleanest burning wood technology on the planet, they burn less wood while delivering more heat and saving you trips to your wood pile.
- Traditional style wood fireplaces that feature patented Posi-Pressure Systems will heat your home like a furnace while efficiently circulating and distributing the heat evenly throughout your entire home.
- Efficient, modern style fireplaces with a see-thru, corner, 3-sided, or linear look will heat as much as you need it too.
Tulikivi Heat-Retaining Fireplaces
Tulikivi fireplaces from Finland produce a comfortable heat that radiates gently & evenly into the room from soapstone, warming the space over many hours. Their highly specific heat capacity makes soapstone a unique and extremely effective material for use in masonry heaters.
- Soapstone warms up gradually from the fire and will gently heat a room.
- An outside air connection supplies combustion air, so the warmth generated is mainly radiant heat which heats low level warmth. In comparison, convection air generated from most wood stoves escapes upwards.
Whether or not it comes from a “real” fire, firelight never fails to set the perfect tone. Now, thanks to our innovative electric fireplaces, you can add ambiance and even heat to otherwise impossible spaces.
- There’s no venting required – just plug and play!
- Remote controls let you manage the fire from afar.
- Some of our fireplaces even play music from hand-held and streaming audio devices. How simply perfect!
Dean’s Popular Fireplaces
Fireplace Xtrordinair 4415 See-Thru
Heats up to 2,100 square feet
Features GreenSmart 2 wireless remote
Fireplace Xtrordinair 864 TV 40K
Heats up to 2,000 square feet
Features Birch Log Set, EmberGlo Bed, and GreenSmart 2 wireless remote
Spartherm Arte 3RL-100h
Up to 78% efficient
Features 3-sided glass and guillotine door
Soapstone Wood Fireplace
Up to 87% efficient
Heats up to 1,100 square feet
Fireplace Xtrordinair 4237 Cleanface
Heats up to 3,000 square feet
Features GreenSmart 2 wireless remote
14,500 BTUs per foot
Features SafeTouch glass & multi-colored lighting